You must be preapproved by your EPP for the new test you are planning to take. Changes in registration will be processed only if seats are available at the requested center, on the requested date and at the requested time.
Requests to change your test, test date or test center can be made:
- By calling Customer Service at 1-800-205-2626. You must make the call yourself. No one else will be allowed to request changes for you.
- By completing and submitting a Change Request form (PDF). Completion and submission instructions and payment policies are on the form.
- A test date can only be changed to a date within the current testing year.
- If you are registered for Monday testing or you are testing with accommodations, you cannot reschedule online; you may only reschedule using the Change Request form (PDF).
- The deadline for making changes is the registration deadline.
- A nonrefundable $20 processing fee is charged for all TASC/TASC-ASL registration changes; this is in addition to the $131 test fee. If you submit your request online, you must pay your change request fee by credit/debit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA). If you submit your request by mail, you must include payment for the change fee along with your request.