If you are affiliated with an EPP, you must be preapproved by your program for the new test you are planning to take. Changes in registration will be processed only if seats are available at the requested center, on the requested date and at the requested time.
- You can only change to a test date within the current testing year for the Braille PBT test.
- If you are requesting testing accommodations, you cannot reschedule online; you may only reschedule using the Change Request form (PDF). Completion and submission instructions and payment policies are on the form.
- Changes for continuously offered CAT tests can be made up to two days before the test date.
- Changes for all limited-administration tests can be made up to the end of the registration period.
- If you are registered for a CAT test, you cannot use the Change Request form. You must make your request online or by phone.
- For CAT tests, a $20 processing fee is charged up to the deadline for making changes. See Fees for Tests and Related Services for payment policies.
Requests to change your test, test date, test center or test session for the TExES Braille test can be made:
- By calling Customer Service at 1-800-205-2626. You must make the call yourself. No one else will be allowed to request changes for you.
- By completing and submitting a Change Request form (PDF). Completion and submission instructions and payment policies are on the form. These requests must be received by the late registration deadline.
- If you are registered for Monday testing, you cannot reschedule online; you may only reschedule using the Change Request form (PDF).
- The deadline for making changes for a TExES Braille test is the emergency registration deadline.
- A nonrefundable $20 processing fee is charged for all registration changes during the regular and late registration period. This is in addition to the $131 test fee. Registration changes made during the emergency registration period incur a nonrefundable $80 processing fee in addition to the $131 test fee. If you submit your request online, you must pay your change request fee by credit/debit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA). If you submit your request by mail, you must include payment for the change fee along with your request. See Fees for Tests and Related Services for payment policies.
Back to Top