You must be preapproved by your EPP for the new test you are planning to take. Changes in registration will be processed only if seats are available at the requested center, on the requested date and at the requested time.
- You can only change to a test date within the current testing year.
- You cannot change from a PBT MRT, MMT or MST test to the CAT MTT test or vice versa. To make such a change, you must cancel the test for which you are registered and then register for the new test. See Canceling a Test Registration.
- If you are requesting testing accommodations, you cannot reschedule online; you may only reschedule using the Change Request form (PDF). Completion and submission instructions and payment policies are on the form. These requests must be received by the late registration deadline.
PBT MRT, MMT and MST Tests
Requests to change your test, test date or test center can be made:
- By calling Customer Service at 1-800-205-2626. You must make the call yourself. No one else will be allowed to request changes for you.
- By completing and submitting a Change Request form (PDF). Completion and submission instructions and payment policies are on the form.
- If you are registered for Monday testing, you cannot reschedule online; you may only reschedule using the Change Request form (PDF).
- The deadline for making changes for PBT tests is the emergency registration deadline.
- A nonrefundable $20 processing fee is charged for all registration changes during the regular and late registration period. This is in addition to the $131 test fee. Registration changes made during the emergency registration period incur a nonrefundable $80 processing fee in addition to the $131 test fee. If you submit your request online, you must pay your change request fee by credit/debit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA). If you submit your request by mail, you must include payment for the change fee along with your request.
CAT MTT Test
If you are registered for the CAT MTT test, you cannot use the Change Request form. You must make your request online or by phone.
Changes for the CAT MTT test can be made up to two days before the test date.
- For CAT tests, a $20 processing fee is charged up to the deadline for making changes.
Back to Top